Saturday, January 6, 2007

"TOTALLY"BLOGGED UP.....

hi,Aussie ray here again,good to see you all survived the MAD XMAS BREAK.Now we can move on to other thing`s.I`ll start with BLOGGING.It`s a great way to pass the time,even if it takes forever.Once you start it`s hard to stop,even if it`s a slow start like mine(View blog on rays place;"My sons pulling his dreads out",click on my profile to get there).The amount of content on other people`s blog`s is just massive,(You just can`t imagine).There is not enough time in the day for anyone to view even .00000001% of the amount of blog`s that are on the net(I read somewhere that at the moment there are 55million blog sites on the net,no sorry it`s now 60million,no 65 million now and rising rapidly.Blog`s on dog`s,blog`s on frog`s.blog`s about every type of life style you can imagine and some.Name a subject and you will find it on a blog somewhere.Photo`s of everything on this earth(and universe).Stories from all around the globe,personal stories,horror stories,funny stories,it`s just endless,(Einstien would go mad trying to come up with a figure).Which makes me think there`s a lot of people out there making a lot of money because it`s all free,"but most sites carry add`s",(and add`s make people money),but I wont even go there!Why spoil it.Anyway it`s huge so get to it and start your own blog,(left click up on the right hand header)and away you go......."good luck"....aussieray.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Ray! Hope you're enjoying your summer! I am going to send you some Valentines treats, but I need your address!

e-mail me or come visit my blog!

Mari

mari_ickes at yahoo dot com

www.franklin365.blogspot.com
www.marigayle.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Hi Ray, I think I go my email me link fixed on my blog. It is toward the bottom on the right sidebar. mari_ickes at yahoo.com